Thursday, November 15, 2007

Four Things

So my eldest daughter sent me this...

Four Jobs I have had in my life
Self-employed computer consultant, computer technician, system admin/network manager, software/systems engineer

Four Places I have lived
Melbourne/Palm Bay area, FL; Atlanta area, GA; Rock Island Arsenal, IL; Columbus, GA

Four Places I have gone on vacation
Wales, Scotland, England, Umbria

Four Places I have gone on business
Norway, Spain, Germany, The Netherlands

Four Places I'd like to visit: (I'm assuming places I haven't already been)
Ireland, Australia, Austria (I've been to Salzburg, but only for part of one day), Greece

Four of my favourite foods
sushi, wild game, BBQ, lamb

Four places I would rather be right now
Home (it's currently day 6 of 7-day business trip), outside having a walk in the woods and hills around Lillehammer instead of in this meeting, Rome (Italy), Munich (Germany)

Four friends or relatives I think will respond first
Since this is a blog, I have no idea...